Wednesday, May 6, 2009

To Read All About This Outfit

When I started creating this site to list all the details, I started with the truck basics. Unfortunately each section is ordered by the time of their creation so to start at the beginning, please go to the final post and move up to the last post. It will be the logical progression of material about the complete camping and vehicle rig.

1997 Ford F350, 4WD crew cab truck with customized flatbed and custom built boxes and fully individualized pop-up camper. Read about all the details and you will see this is a great custom rig in excellent mechanical condition. I doubt you will find another rig built like this with all the features described below.

I've taken great care of this outfit and the only reason I'm selling it is that I need a larger truck for my work. I have a full-sized hard sided camper that is extremely heavy and this truck cannot handle the load. I'm looking for a crew cab Chevy C6500, Topkick or something similar. If I could afford to keep this truck for certain situations I would not sell it. It is a superb outfit.

Please contact me via email if you are interested. My email address is jerry@wyomingpanorama.com.

No comments: